Sunday, June 22, 2014

Checking in

It's been a month since I've posted, I've broken my rule of posting once a week.

However, I've been on the move. As many of you read in the previous post, I was on the Tiffany Tour for two and a half weeks. There will be a reflection post about that in the near future.

I've been home for a week. But, now I'm leaving for Nebraska for a campus ministry staff gathering.

I'll be home for two weeks after that. Then I'll be in Tennessee for vacation, followed by South Dakota for vacation. Both will be awesome.

However, all this busyness is a reminder that life goes on. It's a blessing and a curse that life goes on. Sometimes we welcome it, sometimes we're not ready for it. You can either get on the train or stand on the tracks.

I'll write a real post in a week, hold me to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment